We are very happy to have you join us and hope that you will have a fun and safe experience at Noodle Kaboodles
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR OUR FACILITY
- Clean socks are required for everyone entering the facility.
- The use of our center is at your own risk.
- Gifts/ Presents / Loot bags are not to be opened at the facility.
- Food and drinks must stay in the eating area.
- No chewing gum inside our facility
- NO sick children please. Please do not bring sick kids to play at Noodle Kaboodles. We keep everything clean…please help us minimize the spread of germs. Any kids observed to have a fever, vomit or show other outward signs of illness will be asked to leave for the day and come back 24 hours after symptoms cease.
- NO glass containers.
- NO rough play allowed.
- NO birthday parties during open play hours without reservation. NO exceptions please.
- NO children may be dropped off at the facility without proper registration by parent/guardian
- Physical discipline of a child is not allowed at our facility
- For safety reason, persons wearing a cast or any type of motion-limiting device may not use any of the inflatables.
- Pricing is for admission, not whether or not the children play or not. There is no charge for adults (age 17 and older).
- All individuals entering our facilities (adults included) must wear socks. We take the cleanliness of our facility very seriously and therefore, cannot make any exceptions. If you forget socks, we have them available for purchase $2/pr.
- No alcohol beverages are allowed
- Big kids need to be careful of little ones.