Party package listed below is based on up to 10 children including the birthday child. Bring your camera and we'll take pictures during the party, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your child’s special day.
- 2hours of fun. (Presents cannot be opened at the party)
- Private use of studio
- Includes Pictures taken during the event when you bring your camera
- One box of party size Pizza with one topping (24 squares)
- Free Coffee for adult
GOLD PACKAGE II
For ages 9 and up
$295.00 for maximum of 10 children - Each additional child $22
In this package children are taught the wirework technique. The package includes beading materials for a clasped necklace, instructors for 90 minutes, beading princess tiara, invitations and elegant jewellery storage pouch.
We are so excited to announce that we will now be providing Beading Birthday Parties, brought to us by Beading Buds
Beading Buds parties are unique and fun. With over 5 years experience specializing in kid's birthday parties, a beading party offers the following benefits:
* Tons of different beads and findings to choose from;
* A large selection of jewelry that can be made such as bracelets, rings, necklaces and much more;
* A team of experienced and exciting jewelry designers to teach and assist for a minimum 1 hour;
* A special “Beading Princess” tiara for the birthday girl (upon request);
* FREE earrings for the Birthday girl!
They also provide:
* Personalized invitations for your Beading Buds jewelry making party
* An unmatched assortment of high-quality materials such as sterling silver, Swarovski crystal and glass beads imported from all over the world;
* Additional services such as face-painting for the kids is available;
* Fun and creative party activity that is always a hit with children.
* No stress of having to buy and put together a loot bag, the children take home the jewellery that they make at the party.
* An impressive and unmatched selection of beads available.
* Guaranteed party activity, you do not need to entertain the children, they do it for you!
Don't forget to bring your smiles and socks of course!